Sunday, April 17, 2011

If I Buy The Wild Thornberry Game Will It Work



these days packing. The fat stored in (many) cases its 1500 books, sorted al-fa-ba-ti-ca-mind. was obvious. I bought that plastic bubbles that everyone would like to exploit to keep any porcelain dish on the road. was obvious. For now we do not panic but wait until we see our lives together in a truck and you will see. Grace and bought us a set of sheets and a non-skid rug for the bathroom downstairs # mother things that I never would notice. We are about to open a postal box to receive donations / gifts:

  • polisher (meters and meters of wood floor can be opaque, che)

  • Toaster (the fat of wipo )

  • multiprocessor (Pearl Kitchen, do not forget)

  • Wine glasses

  • Iron Grill (we fit the steaks)

Then comes the nightmare of installation services (cable, internechi, anti panic button, ja), changes in ownership and home. That is, fight with all the services to come time and we are not cheated. My god. Speaking of low-di me (well, so to speak, I'm trying to unsubscribe) Cablevision. The procedure you kindly indicate phone is: send an email requesting sociosarrobalagaronpadecablevision.com low and indicate the reason. I do. Write that the subject is moving. Then I get an email that says a move is no reason to leave us. Excuse me? How about you who you are, Mierdavisión to tell myself what is a good reason to leave? "We were dating and I had not noticed? And that's not the worst. The worst thing is that in the same mail inviting me to leave my new address reconectarme el cable en el upite cuando me haya instalado. Llamo otra vez al 0800. Le explico nada amablemente a la del call center que me voy del país, que dudo que me quieran instalar el cable en Tanzania. Lo digo seria. Ella hace un breve silencio pero sigue hablando y parece creerme. Me dice que me quede tranquila, que el trámite de baja está en curso. Ayer sábado, sa-ba-do, un día no laborable para la mayoría, me llama una NN de Cablevisión al celular:


-buenas tardes señorita la estamos llamando de Cablevisión


-sí


-we are calling to ask if he had any problem with the service


-and answered that question


-and you can tell the reason for the low?


-it also said, not once, twice, but I repeat again: I leave the country.


-and tell me, Miss, it will indefinitely or for a short period?


seems to me that this is not his concern, also want to tell you the date of my last period?


"I will not get me wrong, Madam, sorry if I offended blah blah


nothing-not apologize because I called on Saturday to ask me things I already explained so do me the favor of cutting my cable because I'm fucking on fire all hear me?


On Monday we'll tell you how.
Today I

0 comments:

Post a Comment