Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Naturopathic Doctor Specializing In Nutrition



DIED OSVALDO MIRANDA
The popular Argentine actor died on the morning of today, April 20, at 95 years of age. From extensive experience in theater, film and television Argentine acted with prominent figures such as Nini Marshall, Luis Sandrini, Enrique Santos and Ernesto Bianco Discepolo. Miranda, who enjoyed great popular recognition, won numerous awards including the Martin Fierro on five occasions. We remember him with fragments of "The actor thought of his success is lost" , Paula Esmoris interview in the magazine La Maga , n º 293 27 August 1997.




"At 82 years, the Illustrious Citizen of Buenos Aires City, appointed by decree still has a picture worthy of a gentleman. - 'It took me about that I will notice in the face all hice'-tours, he asks the photographer. His memory is an amazing parade file where all the national entertainment. He said that the only years that are reminiscent of his birth, the decline in Atlanta and his marriage to a former secretary of the Lumiton, but actually remembers everything thoroughly, including cachets who won in fifty-three years career.
'I started singing in a band ", says the actor, and that's what led me to acting. Demare hired myself Old Piggy because he was singing, which could not be said for a long time. " In the film, Miranda had to sing the tango Malena , but the lack of budget for studio recording made to be limited to doubling the disk of another singer, who interestingly was named Miranda. By then he had already decided to leave the orchestra: "The other singer gave many more tangos than me, and of course the other singer named Angel Vargas. So I said to not reach it and went over. "
'I always did the handsome, recognizes Miranda-less Delia Garcés with which only worked in the theater, I was the heartthrob of all the stars: María Duval, Zully Moreno, Tita Merello, Irma Cordoba, Mirtha Legrand. I wife Mirtha latest model and a great theatrical success 40 carats, which debuted Arnaldo André, who pulled out of a basement Tinayre. I also made films with Nini Marshall '.
In '49 he went to Hollywood with Fernando Lamas and Roberto Airaldi a contract to film a movie. 'I should have been there, because the brother the actor James Cagney, who was a major producer, became a close friend of mine and invited me to work with him. Lamas told me I was crazy, that I was, but I could not stay because I missed my family and my country, so I made a movie that gave me a lot of money, I gathered all the lettuce, and I came. "
(...)
After a short time in the revue show, Miranda was devoted to comedy, which teamed up with finally established. 49 to 51 made Blum, his great success with Enrique Santos Discepolo. (...) In movies made extra The boys did not use hair gel , and years later he was fortunate the same role he had done Florencio Parravicini. Osvaldo Miranda shot up with Narciso Ibáñez Menta.
In radio had its own hearing, which recalls a curious fact: the speaker of the meeting was Alejandro Romay, who just arrived from Tucumán.
On television, I could see Club Tropicana, My husband and my godfather -a success which had already tested on stage with Enrique Cordova and Irma Serrano-and The girl with Marilina Ross and a cast which made their first appearances "a chubby 'named Leonor Benedetto. More later starred in the original version of My brother with actor Ernesto Bianco. Luis Brandoni and Ricardo Darin, those responsible for the current remake , also made some rather than 'children' of Miranda. To Susana Giménez owes its first steps on TV: 'I always asked for it because I saw that was lighter than hunger and fished in the air that I wanted to do' he recalls. "

Chapter The baby







Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment