Friday, May 13, 2011

Create Wrestler On Online



10 YEARS JOHN VERDAGUER MORIA
The May 14, 2001 died on comedian Juan Verdaguer. He was born in Montevideo, Uruguay, and came from a family of circus performers. His debut was as a tightrope in 1932 in Cruz del Eje, Cordoba, and then toured America before turning to humor. Throughout his long career he performed in theater magazines, film and television. Excerpts from The Lord of humor , Gerardo Rozin interview published in the newspaper La Prensa 30 June 1996.



"It is impossible to imagine a shirt on Juan Verdaguer. If even when it looks impeccable gray suit, seems to be informal. The image of the comedian, with his black tuxedo and bow tie, is a shadow that accompanies him everywhere, and that covers every time he utters a joke, or, more precisely, some time in their monologues. 'I have to grab a topic and start talking' says as if the maxim that governs your work.
"One of his peculiarities is that it always starts the number with a different story to bring prepared. What are the early work best?
"Sure, I always do that. For example, I have one that I like. I can go on stage and say I'm anxious to know what I mean. Most comedians, as an excuse to say his first joke: "When I came over here a funny thing happened to me" ... I was never a funny thing happened when he came to work. Except tonight . And there I can tell that he was about to enter the theater, a lady stopped me and said:
- Are you Juan Verdaguer?
"Yes ma'am, at your service.
-Note that I did you much higher. With much more hair, younger.
"So young. Look lady, the comedians have two ages. The fact that we have, and what we say and think. I live with that, I think young and do well. I also think that any girl can do better than me. At best you can do them more often ...


The family comedy
But the humor came after the art. Had begun at age 14, rehearsing some evidence in the circus of their parents. 'Continental Circus was called. Every five years we painted it red, and we changed her name. When we finished the tour again, we painted it green again and again called Continental Circus' she recalls with a smile that goes very well with his understanding of everything that happens. 'Everything in life is a succession of accidents, "he muses Verdaguer. Never I thought in my life, it would be humorous. Recently started at age 24, not here. And not in Castilian '.
had been separated from their parents, and was in the United States to present their acrobatic numbers. She was 22 and had traveled Chile, Peru, Colombia, Panama, acrobat, until in a local suburb of Los Angeles, his luck changed forever. 'In the HH Club, the owner told me that the public was disappointed because he had a "talking face", face to talk. What do I have to say?, I wondered, because even at that moment I spoke English, no thought in that language. Until one day I happened to say a joke. I played the violin, and I said I studied six years to make this number. Now I'm more or less, and I have to pawn the violin back to back. So much so that the lender's son plays the violin better than me '. There he discovered that what he was talking about things they knew or had passed him. Which in turn was related to issues such as the violin, the ladder he used in his tests, or the circus. 'He spoke of all this exaggeration and humor. And then I thought of the donkey. He said that one day he fell ill and the vet recommended giving him a pill the size of a ping pong ball. Me dad to take her, had put the pill inside a tube, the end of it in the mouth of the ass and then blow. Until one day the donkey blew first ... ' "


Monologue Juan Verdaguer


Juan Verdaguer in Gigante and you , program Don Francisco (Mario Luis Kreutzberger) in Canal 13, Santiago de Chile.







Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment